B&S Group’s eHouses are prefabricated transportable substations, designed to house medium voltage and low voltage switchgear, critical power equipment and automation cabinets.
An eHouse solution is a cost effective, risk reduced alternative to conventional concrete block and brick construction. Each eHouse module is custom engineered to meet application requirements with respect to equipment layout, site footprint limitations, environmental and logistic considerations; it really is the perfect solution!
Fabrication and complete fit-out of the eHouse occurs in B&S’s Chester facility and is delivered as a functional, fully tested module.
Due to their flexibility, our eHouses are ideal for applications in data centres, the rail, energy storage, renewable, power generation, oil and gas, mining, and processing industries.
eHouse Solution Features
Fully integrated system
- Reduced site work required, for a higher level of safety and security
- Fully optimised, engineered, assembled and tested for rapid deployment
- Mitigated client risk
- Single point of contact to execute the project package
- Simplified commercial agreement
- Shorter start-up and commissioning time
Get in touch today to see how we can help you find the perfect integrated power solution for your location