B&S has been designing and manufacturing reliable LV Switchgear for over 30 years. Our extensive knowledge-base and experience means we can deliver switchgear solutions to suit virtually any specification, environment, room layout and physical format; servicing customers across the UK, Ireland, and Europe.
All aspects of the design and build for LV switchgear are detailed in 2D or 3D CAD, verified to BS EN 61439-2 from 400A up to 6300A and offer all forms of separation, with all equipment assembled and tested at our in-house facility.
- Modular sheet steel construction
- Flexible design construction for e.g. L-Shape, U Shape and Back-to-Back arrangements
- Front and rear access configurations, suitable for top or bottom cable entry
- Standard RAL & BS paint finish
- Ingress Protection up to IP54
- Comprehensive range of functional units such as ACBs, MCCBs and Fuse Switches. ACB’s / MCCB’s are available in fixed, draw out or plug-in patterns
- Built-in Lightning & Surge protection
- Internal power factor correction or external cubicles
- Regional DNO CT Chambers available
- Extensive range of Smart and MID Approved billing metering options, with provision for data connection points
For more information on our LV switchgear solutions or for a bespoke quotation, contact our team today.