Electrical Houses (e-House)
‘B&S Group’s eHouses are prefabricated transportable substations, designed to house medium voltage and low voltage switchgear, critical power equipment and automation cabinets.
An eHouse solution is a cost effective, risk reduced alternative to conventional concrete block and brick construction. Each eHouse module is custom engineered to meet application requirements with respect to equipment layout, site footprint limitations, environmental and logistics considerations.
Fabrication and complete fit out of eHouse occurs in B&S Group’s Chester facility and is delivered as a functional, fully tested module. The delivery model of a prefabricated pre-tested solution provides a reduction in site installation and commissioning works while introducing schedule predictability and an overall reduced energisation period.
B&S Group’s portfolio includes modularised multi-building solutions for applications such as wind and solar as well as larger single piece designs for specific projects such as primary applications. eHouses can be site-mounted on elevated piers or directly above subsurface cable pits.
B&S Group’s eHouse solutions are ideally suited for any project where there is a benefit to reduce on-site work, especially for more challenging project situations, where minimised installation time is desired or when qualified personnel and materials are not always readily available at locations facing challenging conditions. Such flexibility makes a B&S eHouse ideal for applications in segments including data centers, rail, energy storage, renewable, power generation, oil and gas, mining and processing industries.
Fully integrated system
- Reduced site work required, for a higher level of safety and security
- Fully optimised, engineered, assembled and tested for rapid deployment
- Mitigated client risk
- Single point of contact to execute the project package
- Simplified commercial agreement
- Shorter startup and commissioning time
- B&S has close relationships with the main global suppliers such as ABB, Schneider and Siemens. B&S Staff are trained and familiar with most LV and MV products ensuring correctly engineered solutions.
- In house switchgear manufacturing facilities
- Approved Schnieder panel build partner.