B&S has designed and manufactured LV Switchgear for over 30 years, and with this extensive knowledge-base we can supply solutions to suit virtually any specification, environment, room layout and physical format, throughout the UK, Ireland, and Europe.
All aspects of the design are detailed in 2D or 3D CAD, verified to BS EN 61439-2 from 400A up to 6300A, offer all forms of separation, with all equipment assembled and tested in-house.
- Modular sheet steel construction
- Flexible design construction for e.g. L-Shape, U Shape and Back-to-Back arrangements
- Front and rear access configurations, suitable for top or bottom cable entry
- Standard RAL & BS paint finish
- Ingress Protection up to IP54
- Comprehensive range of functional units such as ACBs, MCCBs and Fuse Switches. ACB’s / MCCB’s are available in fixed, draw out or plug-in patterns
- Built-in Lightning & Surge protection
- Internal power factor correction or external cubicles
- Regional DNO CT Chambers available
- Extensive range of Smart and MID Approved billing metering options, with provision for data connection points